PvtCourt.com respects your privacy and shall spare no effort to protect your personal information.
Use of Information collected:
1. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
2. When ordering or registering on tracknext.com, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or payment method. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
3. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
4. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
5. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
6. To process transactions for your purchase.
7. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. We respect your privacy and will not use your email address anything other than specified purpose declared.
Securing your information:
1. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
2. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
3. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
1. Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so as long as parties agrees to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
PvtCourt.com Refund Policy
Welcome and we thank you for using TrackNext.com. We hope this website has been valuable to build in your profile with your expertise and talents. When you use our products or services, you are harmonizing with our terms and policies, so please scroll the page below for few minutes in knowing our refund policy that abides the ethical rules.
Methods of payment
Used by thousands of business people, big and small and in nearly all parts of the world, PayPal and Worldpay are the two secure and easy-to-use payment solutions that are trustworthy to opt for. Hence we at TrackNext.com use these two methods of payments through manage our processing in our website. With WorldPay, you are provided with a variety of options for payment such as Visa, MasterCard, Switch and all the major credit cards. We also accept debit cards. With PayPal you can use payment/debit cards as well as use a PayPal account.
PvtCourt.com not only focuses on connecting you to the world of business branches, instead it also helps in making a trusted payment to its members.
You will honour your payment responsibilities and you are okay with us storing your payment information. Also, there may be dues and taxes that are auxiliary to our charges. For cancelling a payment made on our website, you can make it out within seven days by placing an order and that follows certain simple steps by sending us an email quoting the date of payment and the name of the person who made the payments. And now you will receive the refund amount according to the details you have mentioned in the email. The refund will resemble to the sum transferred less the commission from both WorldPay and PayPal.
All the refunds you do will be credited to the payment card used to make an order of the payment. We will investigate on the refund amount and the reason of your needs then process it with our team and then we decide on to make a refund. Without any prior or proper reason, we will not guarantee any refund.
We are committed to security of your information that you post in your profile and also the pictures you add in your profile. We process a stringent investigation and report unauthorized usage of an account immediately and refund members within twenty four hours for any breach of security as a result of internal company security transgressions. All refunds are subject to security controls and customers will need to give correct invoice numbers and usernames before refunds are made.
All your content and descriptions will be kept secured and there is no need to fear for any crime to be happened in our website. You will be given a log in and the password you enter is tenable and there no agony of hacking, because it never happens in our site. All appropriate taxes are intended based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. You may cancel or suspend your Premium Services here. TrackNext refund policy is explained here. We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or discontent. You also acknowledge that our Premium Services are subjected to this agreement and any extra terms related to the delivery of the Premium Service. Additionally, if you require a printed invoice for your transaction with us, you may access it through your account settings under purchase history or, for SlideShare related invoices, request one by e-mailing our customer support team.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website www.pvtcourt.com