WHY PREFER PRIVATECOURT?
Some human beings can be felicitously considered as weak willed personalities. They are easily moved by the slightest tint of materialistic delights. This originates from insatiable greed. Greed that can sometimes make even the iron willed lose their head. Our one aim in life has always been to find balance and serenity in our lives. A utopian society envisages a vision where people govern themselves. People trust each other blindly. They achieve happiness.
WORLD WITHOUT LAW
Consider an instance where some group of survivors are stranded on an island with adequate supplies for twenty days. The survivors are well aware of the fact that a search party will rescue them on the twenty first day. A person, out of greed for more, sneaks quietly and consumes two days of food meant for the whole group. When the group discovers what has happened, they confront the person who cunningly reasons with the group that there was no rule or law which forbade eating more. As the group consisted of educated men and women, both young and old, they knew his reasoning was correct and they could not do anything to get the food back. As a result, they starved for two whole days during which a few old people fell ill and could not make it. Absence of law provides an opportunity to go against the general foundation of the society. It goes against one’s conscience. The fear of punishment is absent which contributes to the growing confidence of the wrong-doer that he or she can get away with anything. This disturbs the balance of our civilized society encouraging more and more people to take to this habit.
IMPORTANCE OF LAW
Law is dynamic. It is constantly adapting to the changing times so as to close all the loopholes that may be left due to human error. Our Preamble states the ideals of JUSTICE, LIBERTY, SOVEREIGNITY, FRATERNITY and EQUALITY which constitute the basic foundation of Our Constitution. However, without law these ideals will be constantly shattered. There will be nothing to protect these ideals. PrivateCourt quenches all the aspects of law and justice thereby becoming a forerunner in solving offline and online disputation and helping out the clients achieve the legal rights.
PERKS OF PICKING OUT PRIVATECOURT
PrivateCourt assists in contract disputes such as:
- Purchasing Contracts
- Service Contracts
- Commercial landlords
- Freelancing Contracts
- Employing Contracts
Also, PrivateCourt aids its clients to acquire justice by solving purchasing contracts disputes including
- Money fraud
- Conflicts regarding good faith estimates.
- Misrepresentation of contract terms and fraud in contract.
- Mistake in verifying signatures (for example , failed to check their identification or failed to actually witness the signing ).
- FLEXIBILITY OF PROCEDURE- the process is determined and controlled by the parties of the dispute.
- PARTIES CHOICE OF NEUTRAL THIRD PARTY ( and therefore expertise in are of dispute) to direct negotiations / adjudicate
- PRIVACY AND CONFIDETIALITY
- LOWER COSTS
- LESS COMPLEXITY (“less is more”)
- PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO PARTIES INTERSTS AND NEEDS (not rights and wants as they perceive them).
- DURABILITY OF AGREEMENTS.
- THE PRESERVATION OF RELATIONSHIPS AND THE PRESERVATION OF REPUTATIONS.
- INDIVIDUALS CONTRACTS CAN USE THE LOGO OG PRIVATECOURT IN THEIR RESUME TO GAIN TRUST.
- DISPUTES ARE SOLVED BY ARBITRATIONS USING ARBITRATOR(S)
PrivateCourt is an ISO 2000:2015 Certified company. We have come up with a provide procedure for the future wellbeing of Indian civil cases at the least possible price.
Another set of the advantages of selecting Private court over any other public courts include:
We recommend parties to include following dispute resolution clauses to secure your rights/claims and to avoid litigation. These clauses will allow PDR Organization Private Limited (PrivateCourt) to adjudicate the dispute/claim by appointing Arbitrator/Mediator as per the nature of the dispute and as per the intentions of the parties.
“No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey”
- By ANANNYA M